Friday, October 3, 2008

Library Decour

OK... so as an avid reader I like to display my books as much as the next girl. A wall of books in your office or library can add a certain element of decor in and of itself. Rows and rows of books in honor of the literature you love... With that in mind, have you ever color coordinated your lastest titles to match your decor? Like this...

This decorator has enhanced this entire room with Book Cover Decor and they didn't have to raid Barnes and Noble to do it. Check this out...


This entire site Book Decor, is dedicated to creating this look for you, your home, your movie set, whatever... pretty nifty if you ask me. Though, I think I will keep picking my lit for content rather than color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow… you have made library to be the most eye catching part of this house, it's the most attractive now.