Thursday, October 23, 2008

Old World Chic

Introducing...Stylist Twig Hutchinson... When I was looking at these photos they looked like a photographers portfolio. That's because Twig helps clients stylize their furniture lines and gives advice on future collections. Now I know my dream job... *sigh*... Jadore.

What Twig has done with these spaces is gorgeous. The photographer has done an absolutely amazing job which only enhances the environment... It reminds me of an old Italian village (a la Under the Tuscan Sun)... all vintage... all old world chic...

The pale blue of the walls, the bold marigold dress... red tiled floor... perfection.

image

Old world, wall-in basin? I want it!

image

image

Fantastic headboard.

image

Camera angle here is amazing, like a Escher painting... look at the antique paint and detailing on the ceiling... wow.

image

I LOVE the look of a free standing tub. It makes me want to light candles and have a glass of cabernet in the bath.

image

1 comment:

Decor Addict said...

Yes, I agree!
The house in Under the Tuscan Sun was absolutely gorgeous! Especially her bed/bedroom.

I may have to watch that movie again this weekend!